Sunday 31 August 2014

Introduction

Welcome to my blog :)
I decided to start one because I love reading them and it would be a fun thin to do. My blog will mostly be beauty, fashion and lifestyle. I'll also be doing some reviews on films and TV shows I've seen recently or a few day in life posts. So that's my blog. My name, summertansdirtyvans, doesn't really mean anything I just liked the sound of it and it was one of the only ideas I had that weren't taken.

About me
My names Emma, I'm 13 and from the South-east of England. I love blogging, makeup, YouTube and shopping! I'm completely obsessed with John Green especially his book Looking For Alaska.
That's a bit about me and my first blog post :) Thanks for reading

My Links:
Instagram: @_emmahorne_
Email: emmahorne1234@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment